Black Hole Black Hole

okay, all you need
is bass.
If you stick to your bassline, you can create melodies if thats what youre aiming for.
also i remixed highscore lol go leave me a review i deserve it :P\
good job still, keep it up :)

TheFatRat - Fly Away Feat. Anjulie (Zyzyx Remix) TheFatRat - Fly Away Feat. Anjulie (Zyzyx Remix)

Coming from someone who saw you grow up and improve, I can say you've gotten to a very good producer. Keep it up man, I'm enjoying your music a lot :)

Illenium & Kerli - Sound Of Walking Away (MorPhix Remix) Illenium & Kerli - Sound Of Walking Away (MorPhix Remix)

wow

MorPhixOffical responds:

Glad you enjoyed! :)

Believe Believe

Truly amazing for a new artist.
I actually don't have the right to comment since my songs are worse, but here it is anyways:
Make the drums just a teeny bit louder.
Yeah that's all. I'm waiting for your next piece of music mate :) amazing job.

Drifting through Space Drifting through Space

:Pl I can't even classify genres for my songs
It's good for your first song dude, but I think you need to work on your drums. It's quite repetitive (is that default fl studio drums?).
You can always improve :)
Your songs are better than mine :P Good job

ItzBrok3n responds:

Yeah, I can see how it's pretty repetitive. Also, those are the default fl studio drums. I might try to use some other drums from other sets I find throughout fl studio. Thanks for the kind words!

Intereo - Ecstasy Love (Spaze Remix) Intereo - Ecstasy Love (Spaze Remix)

Why the "Unofficial"? :P I just wanted to know.
I love your music

SpazeUnofficial responds:

I prefer to only upload "real" official releases on the other account, like actual remixes and not this bootleg type of remixes, also finished albums, etc.
Thanks!

Doomed... Doomed...

I found you :D Good song for a starter dude, hope you get scouted soon (me too) :D

-Darkyy

FiveHeadz responds:

Haha thank you :D

Asgore - Undertale Cover Asgore - Undertale Cover

You tend to capture my ears all the time
FULL VOLUME ON

TheFatRat - Jackpot TheFatRat - Jackpot

You perfectionist :)

It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty It's Raining Men Remix - The Living Tombstone ft. Eilemonty

Good shit