song sketch b4 bed song sketch b4 bed

Yeah considering last year, You've improved a dang lot mate I'm proud of you

Maybe get the treble increase a bit? It's kinda unclear

Yeah it does need a little sidechain I agree. During the interludes between the wobbles maybe you can decrease the wobble volume? You can also make the volume slowly increase during that part.

Really good mate, and WOW LOOK AT THE IMPROVEMENT

Black Hole Black Hole

okay, all you need
is bass.
If you stick to your bassline, you can create melodies if thats what youre aiming for.
also i remixed highscore lol go leave me a review i deserve it :P\
good job still, keep it up :)

TheFatRat - Fly Away Feat. Anjulie (Zyzyx Remix) TheFatRat - Fly Away Feat. Anjulie (Zyzyx Remix)

Coming from someone who saw you grow up and improve, I can say you've gotten to a very good producer. Keep it up man, I'm enjoying your music a lot :)

Illenium & Kerli - Sound Of Walking Away (MorPhix Remix) Illenium & Kerli - Sound Of Walking Away (MorPhix Remix)

wow

MorPhixOffical responds:

Glad you enjoyed! :)

Believe Believe

Truly amazing for a new artist.
I actually don't have the right to comment since my songs are worse, but here it is anyways:
Make the drums just a teeny bit louder.
Yeah that's all. I'm waiting for your next piece of music mate :) amazing job.

Drifting through Space Drifting through Space

:Pl I can't even classify genres for my songs
It's good for your first song dude, but I think you need to work on your drums. It's quite repetitive (is that default fl studio drums?).
You can always improve :)
Your songs are better than mine :P Good job

ItzBrok3n responds:

Yeah, I can see how it's pretty repetitive. Also, those are the default fl studio drums. I might try to use some other drums from other sets I find throughout fl studio. Thanks for the kind words!

Intereo - Ecstasy Love (Spaze Remix) Intereo - Ecstasy Love (Spaze Remix)

Why the "Unofficial"? :P I just wanted to know.
I love your music

SpazeUnofficial responds:

I prefer to only upload "real" official releases on the other account, like actual remixes and not this bootleg type of remixes, also finished albums, etc.
Thanks!

Doomed... Doomed...

I found you :D Good song for a starter dude, hope you get scouted soon (me too) :D

-Darkyy

FiveHeadz responds:

Haha thank you :D

Asgore - Undertale Cover Asgore - Undertale Cover

You tend to capture my ears all the time
FULL VOLUME ON